- Black blazer with purple piping and badge.
- Black school skirt or black straight leg trousers in same fabric. (Girls’)
- Black trousers (no pattern or texture).
- White polyester/cotton shirt.
- School tie.
- Black V-neck jumper with purple V stripe (The jumper is optional but no other jumper may be worn) or plain black cardigan (Girls’)
- Shoes MUST be plain black, and waterproof. Trainers, canvas shoes/pumps and shoes with heels are NOT acceptable. (No Nike Airforce).
Pupils are not allowed to wear any other items instead or underneath their uniform. All footwear must be plain black and have no different coloured logos or symbols on them. We would also appreciate your support with encouraging your child to wear their uniform correctly particularly having their tie fastened by the top button of the shirt and having it an appropriate length. Female pupils must also wear shirts that can be fastened to their neck and not come to school in V-neck blouses, they are also not allowed to wear fashion belts.
Black head scarves are allowed in keeping with religious beliefs.
No nail extensions, natural nails should be at an appropriate length and nail colour must be neutral or clear if worn.
Both boys and girls should have appropriate hairstyles. Extreme hair colours or tramlines shaved in are NOT acceptable.
Willenhall E-ACT Academy PE kit.
- Purple t-shirt with embroidered badge.
- Black shorts with embroidered badge.
- Purple football socks.
- Black fleece with embroidered badge.
- Plain black track-suit bottoms. No logo’s.
All students must bring their PE Kit to ALL PE lessons and extra-curricular clubs. In the event of injury or illness, students must still bring their PE kit as they will be involved in coaching or assisting in the lesson.
We cannot take responsibility for damage, loss or theft of any of these items.
Students are offered the opportunity to hand in valuables before a lesson begins for safe storage.
All uniform and PE kit must be clearly labelled with first name, surname and tutor group.